Wednesday, August 26, 2009

To My HUBBY


Just a tribute to the greatest husband!

1. What's his name? Nathanial Michael Rognon
2. How many years have we been married? 3 (as of yesterday)
3. How long did you date? Long story, we first went on a date in June of 2004... we played games with each other for a while. Okay... a LONG while. We would date other people, and find stupid reason to text and talk. So, finally we got our act together and got hitched...
4. How old is he? 27
5. Who eats more? Depends... if its ice cream, candy or cake, than I DO! But just eating all around, well... I think it might be a tie! haha
6. Who said "I Love You" first? Nate did! I went to visit him when he was selling pest control in California. When I was leaving at the airport he told me he loved me!
7. Who is taller? Nate is! 5'11 3/4" (can't forget the 3/4...Nate sure doesn't) haha
8. Who sings better? He does... I am tone deaf!
9. Who is smarter? I think it's a tie... okay I'm lying. Nate is!
10. Who does the laundry? We both do. Or we are both good at washing and drying the clothes, but we both HATE folding!
11. Who pays the bills? ummmm.... I do. He makes it---I spend it!
12. Who mows the lawn? Our HOA
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does!
14. Who cooks dinner? Most of the time me. He does all the BBQ stuff. YUM
15. Who drives? Well, he is a very proper and considerate driver. So if we are in a hurry, then I DRIVE! If we aren't rushing anywhere, I let him drive!
16. Who is more stubborn? I am! He is so patient!
17. Who kissed who first? Nate kissed me first. He was so nervous. It was so cute!!! We had hung out everyday for a week and he finally got the nerve to do it! It was a perfect kiss.
18. Who asked who out first? It was kinda set up. By our parents. We doubled with my brother
19. Who proposed? We were driving home from California and he said, "I think we should get married." I didn't say anything for about 2 minutes... Nate was so nervous. HAHA. But of course I said , "I think we should get married too." He later formally propsed!
20. Who has more friends? Probably a tie
21. Who is more sensitive? Probably Nate
22. Who has more siblings?Nate does. 5 kids in my family. 2 kids in his (and 4 half siblings)
23. Who wears the pants? I would say I do, but he would say... I do too! haha
24. Is he handy around the house? Oh yes!
25. His hobbies or favorite activities: his new favorite one is golf! He loves sports: especially baseball! And he loves to spend time with family

And of course a few reasons why I love this man...There are so many... he is so sweet, kind and loving. He has always treated me so well, and is always there for me. I love his smile,dark hair and long eyelashes. One of the many reasons why I married him is because of his hair ! haha He is a very hard worker. He never gives up; he is honest, funny and always makes me laugh. He knows exactly what to say and what to do when I am sad or having a bad day. He has an amazing testimony, and knows so much about the Gospel. I learn so much through him, and the incredible man that he is. He is such a great example; I have walked in on him kneeling at our bed. I am so thankful for such a strong, spiritual husband. I really don't know what I would do with out him. There is so much more... but for now... I love you Nate! Thank you for being so amazing in every way! You are my best friend...

(us...young and in love...)

2 comments:

Nate said...

I have to confess: I have not looked at our blog for about six months or so... I know, I am terrible! Earlier today, Richelle sent me an email concluded with: "ps--check out our blog" I really can't tell you what it was that made me decide to take a look at it nearly 7 hours later as I am finishing up here @ work... I'm glad I did. I love you so much babe. You are absolutely everything to me. I can't wait to get home and tell you how reading this made me feel & hopefully make you feel the same...

Sue Redington said...

You are both incredible people and should be so lucky to have eachother. I married my best friend also and it surely makes life truly worth living to the fullest. Happy Anniversary. Lets BBQ soon!